SE & I
Our network integration practice focuses on helping organizations plan, design, implement and manage advanced technology infrastructure solutions so they can focus on their core business objectives. Our experienced consultants and project managers have a wide range of expertise to assist and lead your organization through the complex area of integrating various networking technologies.
Some of our professional services include:
Ensuring our clients have stable and manageable infrastructure solutions is critical for their ability to meet the on-going business requirements of their users and customers.
Our services include:
- LAN/WAN Infrastructure design and implementation.
- LAN/WAN, Server and Desktop Monitoring solutions.
- Server Consolidation and Virtualization.
- Server Clustering and High Availability.
- Storage Assessment, Architecture and Implementation.
- Wireless Technologies.
- Web Acceleration and Load Balancing.
- WAN Acceleration Solutions.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
B4B Solutions provides comprehensive business continuity and disaster recovery planning, architecture and implementation services that are business focused. Our structured methodology addresses risk mitigation, people, process, organization and technology planning. As part of this process, we will work with the operations and technical management teams to assess the current environment as well as existing business and technology plans in order to develop a continuity and recovery strategy.
Our services include:
- Disaster Recovery Assessment, Planning and Implementation.
- Business Continuity Assessment, Planning and Implementation.
- Data Replication and Mirroring
- Backup and Data Recovery.
- Co-location Services.
- Clustering and Virtualization.
B4B Solutions offers you a single point of contact for all your storage needs, be it a simple DAS device or a complex SAN implementation with back up and Disaster Recovery options.B4B solutions delivers resilient, modular, scalable hardware and software storage solutions.All products and solutions are backed by a dedicated Storage support services team. Our Engineers are well trained in advanced storage technologies and have extensive hands-on implementation experience.
B4B Solutions brings you the best storage products and technologies without the complexity of having to deal with multiple hardware, software vendors and system integrators. Our trained teams can help you design, deploy and maintain your IBM storage infrastructures. We have the experience and the expertise in providing solutions designed for high availability and resilience.
Some of the benefits of working with us are:
- Industry experience and knowledge backed by people who know your industry and business processes.
- In-depth understanding of technology with the ability to apply appropriate technology and enhance business value.
- Broad portfolio of service offerings from design and implementation to managing the entire solution.
- Cross-platform knowledge and experience.
- Understanding complexities that arise from a heterogeneous computing environment.
- Total Storage Solution Center where you can test drive your proposed solutions prior to making the investments.
- Highly competent, trained and skilled teams to design, deploy and maintain the most complex of Storage Networks.
Network Security Solutions
Threats have multiplied several folds over the last few years, and today's business environment demands that every organization secures its data not only for the purposes of 'Privacy of Information', but also to maintain the confidentiality of its information. Network Security today is an area of grave concern to all organizations that operate in the highly competitive economy. It has become imperative for organizations to view IT security as an integral part of the IT infrastructure and a critical component of the business. We at B4B Solutions have partnered with Technology leaders in Network Security to bring to you trusted and time tested products to keep your network secure.
Thin Client Solutions/Secure Access
As technology continues to evolve, knowledge workers are demanding access to business information from any location on any device. In order to perform their job more effectively and increase productivity, they need to be able to access their email, documents and applications remotely. As a result, organizations are scrambling to support end-user needs while providing secure access solutions that are in-line with company standards and technology initiatives.
Our team specializes in the design, development, implementation and support of secure remote access products and solutions including:
Some of the benefits of working with us are:
- Citrix Access Suite.
- Citrix Password Manager.
- Firewall solutions from Fortigate, Cisco, CheckPoint and Microsoft.
- SSL VPN solutions from Fortigate, Citrix, Cisco and CheckPoint.
- Two Factor Authentication Solutions.
- Web Acceleration and Load Balancing Solutions from Citrix, BlueCoat.
- WAN Acceleration Solutions from Citrix, Cisco, BlueCoat and Riverbed.
- Wyse Thin Client Solutions.
Document Management and Collaboration
Our network integration team provides exceptional document management expertise to law firms and other document-intensive businesses to help them evaluate, implement and support the industries leading-edge document management solutions including; Microsoft, Interwoven and Worldox.
Our services include:
- Matter centric planning and implementation.
- New installations.
- Upgrades and migrations.
- Competitive migrations.
- Integrated email management.
- Document imaging and Records Management.
Solution and Vendor Selection
B4B Solutions helps reduce costs and increase value by structuring the solution/vendor selection and management process to support informed decisions. We work with you to define your business needs, and then translate that information into system requirements using a structured format that facilitates quantitatively and qualitatively measuring and differentiating prospective vendors and their solutions. We also assist in negotiating contracts and identifying standards to ensure that the selected vendors deliver the expected solutions. B4B Solutions can guide In-source/Outsource decisions using rating/ranking analysis, requirements definition and implementation plans.
To help guide your next vendor engagement or solution decision, B4B Solutions consultants can:
- Develop structured vendor selection plans.
- Effectively utilize RFIs, RFPs, rating and ranking selection criteria, and requirements matrices.
- Apply vendor evaluation toolsets.
- Provide independent and objective vendor evaluations.
- Conduct contract negotiations.
- Manage implementations.
B4B Cloud Solutions views IT cloud as a future new paradigm shift that enables Industries to operate more efficiently, while also further enables a service-based IT delivery model, resulting in improved responsiveness to business needs. Today organizations are embracing cloud solutions extensively to benefit from the scalability, responsiveness and cost-efficiencies that cloud computing offers to them. A transformation from a higher infrastructure set up to an easily built up cloud environment has a very significant enterprise undertaking that has a tremendous impact on the way today SMB and Large organizations operate and the way services are delivered to business and end users.
B4B Solutions Offerings
B4B SOLUTIONS offers end-to-end cloud-based computing services with strategic partners to further transform the way organizations leverage IT. Organisations by incorporating the strategic transformation of processes, technologies and capabilities, our approach ensures the optimal mix of enhanced agility, reduced Total Cost of Ownership and maximum Return on Investment. We use a highly structured approach to establish your business needs, assess the underlying technology components, and then deploy the appropriate cloud computing components to deliver reduced costs, enhanced agility, quick service delivery and improved scalability.
B4B Solutions Cloud Service Models
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Network as a service (NaaS)
Get B4B Cloud Solutions Advantage
B4B Solutions cloud expertise, proven assessment methodologies and skilled vendor-agnostic resources will provide your IT executives and front-line management the right support to select and implement the best cloud computing solutions for your environment. Our tailored approach will help you with the following:
- Solutions identify the cloud computing form, which best suits your business goals.
- Transition applications to different cloud vendors based on their workload and cost-benefits.
- We shall define a migration strategy and roadmap to meet your specific cloud implementation objectives and improve overall IT management and governance.
- Identify your core security issues and optimize information security costs.
- Provide end-to-end vendor-agnostic consulting with a specific focus on client growth
- B4B Solutions shall provide capabilities covering the full cloud transformation journey encompassing consulting, deployment and migration services, and environment build and management.
B4B Solutions has worked with a number of different clients to develop creative business ideas and technology solutions to solve our client's business problems and to improve operational efficiencies and increase user productivity. We are able to leverage our team's vast experience to offer clients a broad range of IT solutions and services to meet their growing business needs.
Software Asset Management
What is Software Asset Management?
Software Asset Management (SAM) is a set of business processes designed to help organizations manage and control their software assets throughout the entire lifecycle. A thorough SAM program can protect your organization from potentially lengthy software audits and help you recognize what you own, where it is installed, and identify licensing gaps/overlaps. With a detailed SAM program in place, Executive Officers have a clear understanding of how much is being spent on software/hardware expenditures, eliminating unnecessary costs and maximizing your organization's IT budget. If your organization doesn't have a standard process in place to track your software licenses, we can help.
The Value of Software Asset Management
Cost Control - Efficiently utilize your software budget and prepare for future software purchases.
IT Control - A thorough SAM program will allow your organization to accurately define software needs versus wants. Often times, organizations spend money on software licenses they only use a fraction of or do not use at all.
Security - With SAM, you will receive a set of policies and procedures designed specifically for your organization with the ultimate goal being to safeguard what software is installed on your devices. Without SAM, your management team does not know what software individuals are installing or downloading in the organization. You cannot secure what you cannot see.
SAM Service Offerings
License Advisory Services
Policy and Procedure - Many organizations are unaware of the policies and procedures that are critical to a solid SAM program. B4B Solutions has the experience and skills to perform the Analysis, Development and Implementation of Software Asset Management policies and procedures.
Contract Renewal/Negotiations - Contract Renewal/Negotiations - Many vendor license agreements have renewed periods. These renew periods are critical for organizations to properly renew in a timely fashion in order to receive the maximum return on investment.
Mergers and Acquisition - Today's business requires the competitive edge. For some organizations this is accomplished through mergers and acquisition. By knowing the companies intangible software assets or liabilities is a key factor in evaluating true asset worth. Another key factor is to properly transfer intangible software assets as part of the Mergers and Acquisition process.
SAM Consultation - Many IT departments prioritize their time by meeting the needs and requirements of their organization business units. In a meeting that goal, software asset management practices become secondary. It is extremely important for organizations to know their license compliance position in order to effectively procure software assets and renew vendor contracts.
SAM Consultation consists of:
- License Compliance Table (comparison of installed software to purchased software licenses).
- Analysis of procurement trends.
- Understand the finer points of your volume license agreements.
- Policy and Procedure Analysis.
- Finding and Recommendations Deliverables Report.
- Software Asset Management Outsourcing.
- B4B Solutions provides SAM outsourcing services allowing organizations IT.
- Departments to focus on IT solutions.
Audit Response Assistance
The Business Software Alliance (BSA) or other organization may request purchase and installation records from your organization. Most companies are not prepared when such a request is made. B4B Solutions has the experience and skills to assist your organization by providing the guidance, obtaining purchase records, acquiring software and hardware inventories, and preparing audit reports.
Automated SAM Solutions
What is an automated SAM solution?
An automated SAM solution is the integration of technology, processes and policies that effectively manage software and hardware assets, reduce cost, recycle software license, and free up IT resources. B4B Solutions also has the expertise in providing automated Desktop Management Solutions and Software Asset Solutions including:
- Standard Desktop Imaging design and implementation.
- Automated Application Deployment tools.
- Automated license compliancy monitoring tools.
- Automated licensing metering and use tools.
- Automated licensing auditing tools.
- Policy and Procedure Analysis, Development and Implementation.
Program Management Office (PMO)
What is an automated SAM solution?
A PMO typically is used is for high-risk initiatives: Merger integration, facility consolidation, software implementation such as ERP, and operational process improvement. B4B Solutions Program Management Office (PMO) service organizes and guides the delivery of multiple discrete projects, ensuring that each project supports unique as well as common enterprise objectives. We offer companies the ability to integrate a portfolio of initiatives and provide visibility into and control of complex implementations.
B4B Solutions proven guideline and tools help ensure programs/projects are completed on schedule and within budget and scope.
We minimize the risks typically found in complex initiatives such as rework, cost overruns, and organizational resistance by:
- Providing focus on critical factors.
- Aligning effort and activities with the enterprise direction.
- Managing timelines and dependencies across multiple projects.
- Facilitating greater management involvement.
- Enabling aggressive cost management.
- Tracking and measuring benefit realization.
- Monitoring and mitigating risk.
Records Management Strategy and Technologies
B4B Solutions experienced consultants leverage external, industry and experiential research, and knowledge to help Government, Corporations and law firms define and develop a records management strategy, policies, processes and procedures.
B4B Solutions works with corporate compliance and legal departments as well as corporate and law firm General Counsel and records managers to:
- Define Government/company/law firm records management needs.
- Inventory and baseline current records (physical and electronic) and growth rates.
- Evaluate jurisdictional requirements.
- Identify high-potential improvement opportunities across all aspects of new business intake and conflicts resolution, including policies, processes, procedures, rules and triggers, existing technology and new solutions.
- Define and develop actionable physical and electronic records policies.
- Evaluate and design records management organization taking into account risk mitigation, general management and staffing considerations.
- Define requirements, evaluate, select and implement appropriate records management systems.
New Business/Client Intake Strategy and Technologies
B4B Solutions has advised numerous law firms on effective ways to manage the process of new business intake and conflicts. From our experience in this area, B4B Solutions consultants have developed best practices for organization, process and technology to provide better risk control, reductions in write-offs, optimized attorney time and a more productive administrative staff. We enable our clients to take on the most business possible while still accurately measuring and effectively managing risk.
Our services will help guide you to:
- Document your current new business intake and conflicts practices and the concerns of those using the system.
- Analyze the current model to ascertain whether it supports the firm stated business strategy, goals and risk tolerance.
- Evaluate your staffing model, skill and training levels, and roles and responsibilities.
- Identify high-potential improvement opportunities across all aspects of new business intake and conflicts resolution,including policies, processes, procedures, rules and triggers, existing technology and new solutions.
- Recommend solutions consistent with best practices to take advantage of the opportunities identified.
- Develop an implementation strategy for moving forward with needed changes.
- Assist in the creation of policies, processes, training programs and design specifications that are flexible to adapt to future requirements.
- Manage the implementation of improvements.
Data Environment Review
While companies may differ widely on their IT investments and priorities,
there is one area that all agree is highly important: the integrity of the
data environment. After all, if the data can't be trusted or accessed,
what good is it?
By engaging B4B Solutions to perform a Data Environment Review at your site, you will have specific recommendations on how your environment can be improved. We will work with your team to perform a comprehensive assessment of your environment to pinpoint the location of any data quality issues, identify and define problems of data distribution and publication, highlight areas where excessive time is spent manually gathering data from multiple systems, and provide recommendations for improvement. The review can be focused on known problem areas or to proactively identify issues before they impact your organization.
B4B Solutions comprehensive approach includes:
Your Data Architecture, Technical Architecture, Operations and Procedures, and Business Requirements. For each of these areas, we will gather and analyze information and propose alternative solutions, including tactical, quick-hit improvements and long-term, strategic initiatives. From there, your organization can directly initiate projects to close any gaps in your environment.
Master Data Management
Many large organizations today, especially those growing through mergers
and acquisitions, have their critical data assets spread across numerous
disparate source systems with no means to uniquely identify their master
data dimensions. Critical business questions like, which products are the
most profitable? who are our top customers? which vendors do we spend the
most money with? cannot be answered because there is no cleansed and
consolidated enterprise view of master data like products, customers,
vendors, etc. They exist within each of their respective, sometimes
redundant, source systems but there is no easy way for the business
to tie this master data together with the corresponding transactions
(invoices, purchase orders, inventory, orders, etc) for analysis.
The goal of B4B Solutions Master Data Management (MDM) solution is to provide immediate value to the business by combining each master dimension rollout with a corresponding reporting solution, at the same time building the underlying MDM architecture to support long term goals. The MDM architecture can be integrated with an existing Data Warehouse (DW) environment or designed to include both DW and MDM.
We begin by partnering with the business and IT to define the organization's MDM strategy. This strategy identifies the dimensional data that is spread across multiple source systems and would provide the most business value if there was a single, enterprise-wide view. These master dimensions are then prioritized by the business and organized into a phased implementation plan. B4B Solutions vast experience in Data, ETL/EAI and Reporting Architectures ensures your MDM project will not only provide value to the business but support the long term master data needs of your organization.
Project Management Services
Our team emphasis on project leadership means that almost every client has a dedicated project manager (PM). Each PM is responsible for developing a detailed project plan, facilitating design and status meetings, and managing the overall implementation of the project. Our project managers support and keep the client abreast of all activities through reports and updates. They also have experience.
Our project management services include:
- Office moves.
- Desktop deployments.
- Application deployment projects.
- T related projects.
- Business Analyst projects.